Terms of service
Welcome to PlayVIG, where you can win prizes for playing your favorite games. These Terms of Service (this "Agreement") are entered into by and between you and the Company, and the following terms and conditions govern your access to and use of our Services, including the Client, and any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.playvig.com, whether as a guest or registered user.
- "Client" means a software program that is installed on your computer to enable scoring of Quests.
- "Coin" is a medium of exchange used by the Company to reward performance in Quests on the Site and/or utilizing the Client. Coins are not a currency and have no cash value.
- "Company", "PlayVIG", "us" "our" or "we" refers to Versaci Interactive Gaming, Inc., a Nevada corporation.
- "Licensed Software" means third party software, including games and platform software developed by Statabase Technologies, software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit and font software that is proprietary to the licensor or its suppliers and subject to the copyright laws of the United States and other jurisdictions, in any event, used by or contained in the Services.
- "Member", "you" or "your" means a person who has completed the membership form with correct, current and complete information and has been accepted for membership and authorized to use the Services.
- "Member Data" means information about a Member, including both personal information and gameplay data.
- "Multi-Player Leaderboard" means a Quest consisting of two or more players.
- "1 P mode" means a Quest with a single player.
- "Quest" means a series of game-related tasks that a Member must complete in order to win a Multi-Player Leaderboard or 1 P mode game.
- "Rated Game" means a game that is monitored by the Client for the purpose of ranking players in Multi-Player Leaderboards, 1 P mode and other Quests.
- "Services" means, collectively, the Client, the Site, the PlayVIG Store and the Licensed Software.
- "Site" means www.playvig.com, the PlayVIG website.
- "Third Party Games" means games that are distributed by companies not affiliated with the Company.
- "PlayVIG Store" means the online store, owned and operated by the Company, at which you can redeem Coins for merchandise or services.
- Grant of License.
- License to use the Client. Subject to the terms and conditions in this Agreement, the Company grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable, revocable right to use the Client solely for the purpose of playing Rated Games.
- License to use the Site. Subject to the terms and conditions in this Agreement, the Company grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable, revocable right to use the Site for the purpose of managing your personal information, interacting with the Company and shopping in the PlayVIG Store.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
- Except for the limited license granted herein, we and our licensors retain all right, title and interest in and to the Services, including the content made available through the Services and the technology and software used to provide the Services, including all rights in the Client and all associated source and executable code, structure and organization. The Services are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. If you violate this Agreement, you may be breaking the law, including by violating our intellectual property rights. We and our licensors may actively protect our intellectual property rights in the event you violate this Agreement.
- If you provide us with any suggestions for enhancement or feedback regarding the Services or any of our other products or services, you agree that we will have a perpetual, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide license to use such suggestions and feedback, including by incorporating your suggestions or feedback in the Services, without any obligation to compensate you.
- This Agreement permits you to use the Services for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us, modify, translate, store or transmit any part of the Services, including the Client, the Licensed Software and any of the materials and content on our Site, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
- Becoming a Member.
- After completing the PlayVIG Registration Form, you will receive an email containing a link. You must click on the link in that email in order to confirm your identity.
- Under certain circumstances the Services may inadvertently capture personal information on your computer's desktop. This information is never saved nor viewed by PlayVIG.
- Responsibilities of Members.
- You must understand English.
- You must be at least 13 years old. We may request you to verify your age.
- You must be not be resident in: Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cote D'ivoire, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Indonesia, Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sri Lanka, Syrian Arab Republic, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam, Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
- You may use the Services only in locations where it is legal. It is your sole and exclusive responsibility to determine if the Services are legal to use in your location (see Geographic Restrictions in Section 17 below).
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Services, and ensuring that all persons who access the Services through your internet connection are aware of this Agreement and comply with them.
- You may be required to provide verification of identity prior to redeeming Coins or participating in certain events. Acceptable forms of identification are (a) valid driver’s license, (b) valid passport or passport card or (c) valid state-issued official identification card.
- You may only have one account on PlayVIG. Opening of multiple accounts is grounds for suspension or termination of your right to use the Client.
- You agree that the information you provide us, including but not limited to your name and email address, are correct, current and complete.
- You are solely responsible for your account, and you agree to diligently protect your credentials (username and password) against fraudulent use by others. You further agree to treat such credentials as confidential, and you shall not give your credentials to any other person or entity or to allow others to use your account for any purpose. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security (see Your Comments and Consents in Section 24 below).
- The PlayVIG System.
- The PlayVIG system consists of the Site, the Client and the PlayVIG Store. Depending on the game you choose, you may be playing a game that runs on your device or on a website.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services, in our sole discretion, without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Services to users, including Members.
- Store Items; Payments; Ownership.
- The Services allow you to win Coins for the sole and exclusive purpose of redeeming such Coins in exchange for merchandise or services ("Store Items") from the PlayVIG Store. You may not use real money or any virtual currency in connection with the Services, including without limitation, to purchase any Store Items, and Coins shall not be purchased, sold, exchanged, gifted or transferred in anyway whatsoever other than by redemption in the PlayVIG Store. When you redeem Coins in the PlayVIG Store, you agree that we may begin to supply you with any Store Items you obtain in exchange for your redemption of Coins.
- You agree that you have no ownership interest in your account or any Store Items associated with your account, regardless of whether you "won" such Store Items. You agree that Store Items and Coins are for your personal, non-commercial entertainment purposes, have no independent value outside of the Services and may not be redeemed for any cash value.
- Playing games.
- Competitions. The Company provides a number of different types of competitions in the form of Quests. To participate in any Quest hosted by the Company, the Member is required to watch at least one promotional video advertisement. You understand and agree that your participation in any event that awards Coins is conditioned upon your viewing of one or more video advertisements to completion. To participate in competitions, you must install the Client on your computer. The Client is a virtual referee that watches your game and records and reports results to the Company. Your progress in a 1P mode Quest will be voided if you have not completed the Quest within a time period of 7 (seven) days from the time of your starting the Quest.
- Coins. The Company will offer Coins to Members solely based on Member performance in connection with the valid and authorized participation in Company-sanctioned Quests.
- Ownership of games. If you play Third Party Games in conjunction with the Client, you must be a valid, legally licensed user of such games. If it is determined that you have won Coins by playing in Quests using an illegal copy or version of any Third Party Game, your win will be deemed void, all Coins won will be returned to the Company and you may be suspended or barred from using the Site and the Client, such determination in the sole discretion of the Company.
- Third Party Games. When Third Party Games are used in conjunction with the Client you may not use more than one user account and/or username associated with that Third Party Game.
- Management Authority; Termination.
- The Company maintains authority over issuance, maintenance and termination of accounts authorized to use the Services. The decisions of the management of the Company regarding any aspect of your account, use of the Services or dispute resolution are final and shall not be subject to review or appeal. If you breach any provision contained herein, in whole or in part, the Company reserves the right to take such action as it sees fit, including termination of this Agreement or any other agreement in place with you, immediately blocking your access to the Service, terminating your account, seizing all Coins held in your account or taking appropriate legal action against you, including without limitation, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
- We have the right to disable any username, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of this Agreement.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend, discontinue, modify, remove or add to the Services in its absolute discretion with immediate effect and without an obligation to provide you with notice where we consider it necessary to do so, and we are not liable in any way whatsoever for any loss suffered as a consequence of any decision made by the Company in this regard.
- Your representations and warranties. Prior to your use of the Service, you represent, warrant, covenant and agree as follows:
- Your use of the Services is at your sole option and discretion.
- You are thirteen (13) years of age or older.
- In order to comply with regulatory requirements, we may ask you to provide (i) certain personal details about yourself if you win Coins and redeem them for Store Items, and (ii) location and other data that may be required to confirm the validity of your account. You hereby consent to allow us (or third parties acting on our behalf) to access and use such data for the purposes outlined in this Agreement.
- You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable on any Store Items for which you redeem Coins in the PlayVIG Store. If your total redemptions in the PlayVIG Store exceed IRS thresholds (currently $600), the total will be reported to the IRS and the appropriate IRS documents will be issued to you at year-end.
- The telecommunications networks and Internet access required for you to access and use the Services are entirely beyond the control of PlayVIG, and the Company shall have no liability whatsoever for any outages, slowness, capacity constraints or other deficiencies affecting the Service.
- You will not (i) use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or Client or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Services; (ii) use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site or Client; (iii) use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or Client or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent; (iv) use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services; (v) introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful; (vi) attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Services, the servers on which the Site and Client are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site; (vii) attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; and (viii) otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
- Prohibited uses. You may use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement. You agree not to use the Services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States and/or other countries);
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing);
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Client, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Client or expose them to liability;
- In any way that is contrary to the proscribed activities described in Section 3 hereof with respect to the Client or the Site;
- To collude with any person, or cheat in any way (including, but not limited to, creating and using multiple accounts, de-ranking your level and/or purposefully abusing the matchmaking system in any Ranked Game, bribing of other players and using third-party programs, or playing without the intent to win and/or purposefully ending the game early) for the purpose of achieving an advantage in playing on the Service. Any such collusion or cheating may be considered a material breach of this Agreement;
- In conjunction with or utilizing automated players (bots) or external assistance programs of any kind.
- For any commercial purpose whatsoever, including the sale, assignment, sublicense, transfer, distribution or lease of the Client; and
- Make the Client available to any third party through a computer network or otherwise.
You agree to fully defend, indemnify and hold harmless PlayVIG, its affiliates, licensors and service providers, and its and their respective, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, judgments, losses, costs, expenses and fees, including reasonable legal fees and any other charges whatsoever, howsoever caused, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, that arise out of or relate to:
- your violation or breach of this Agreement, in whole or in part;
- your use of the Services, including any of the Sites content, services and products other than as expressly authorized in this Agreement;
- your use of any information obtained from the Site or Client;
- violation by you of any law or any third party rights; and
- use by any other person accessing the Services using your Login Credentials, whether with or without your authorization.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR CLIENT, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR CLIENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE OR CLIENT, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR CLIENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE OR CLIENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE OR CLIENT, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR CLIENT WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR CLIENT OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR CLIENT WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Limitation of liability.
IN NO EVENT WILL PLAYVIG, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR CLIENT, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR THE "SERVICES", OR ANY OTHER SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Security and your account.
- Your account is accessible through the use of a combination of a unique ID ("PlayVIG ID") and a unique and confidential password ("Password," and together with the PlayVIG ID, the "Login Credentials").
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all use of the Services under your Login Credentials and that you will not disclose the Login Credentials to any person whatsoever, nor permit another person to use the Services via your account.
- You agree to keep your Login Credentials secret and confidential at all times and to take all efforts to protect their secrecy and confidentiality. Any unauthorized use of the Login Credentials shall be your sole and exclusive responsibility and shall be deemed as your use. Any liability therefrom shall be yours.
- You may only have one account. In the event we become aware of additional accounts opened by you, we may close such additional accounts without notice, may confiscate Coins held in such additional accounts and may suspend or revoke this Agreement.
- You acknowledge and agree that your Member account remains active provided that you log into your account and play at least once in every 6-month period. In the event that your account is inactive, any Coins in your account will be held in suspense for a 6-month period following the date of your last activity. Once 12 months have passed since your last activity, your Coins will be removed from your account and your account will be considered dormant.
- Links from the Site.
If the Site or Client contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Site or Client, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- Geographic Restrictions.
The owner of the Site is based in the State of Nevada in the United States. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content, services or products are accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site and the Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site or Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. If you are resident in any of the countries as listed in Section 5 Responsibilities of Members then you are not eligible to use the Services.
The Company reserves the right to revise, update or modify this Agreement and the content on the Site or any part hereof or thereof at any time without notice, in PlayVIG’s sole discretion, and you will be bound by such revisions, updates or modifications effective immediately upon the posting of such revision, update or modification. You acknowledge that any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. Your continued use of the Services shall be deemed your agreement to any revisions, updates or modifications to this Agreement or the Site. Therefore, we encourage you to visit the Site regularly and check this Agreement.
- Copyrights, Trademarks and Patents.
The Services are composed of intellectual property of the Company and its licensees. Trademarks of the Company and third parties are identified as such on the Site and the Client. The Company and its licensees reserve all rights with respect to intellectual property contained in the Site and the Client.
- Governing law.
All matters relating to the Services and this Agreement and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and the State of Nevada without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. You irrevocably agree that the courts of the United States of America and the State of Nevada shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the Agreement. You irrevocably waive any right that you may have to object to an action being brought in those courts, or to claim that the action has been brought in an inconvenient forum, or that those courts do not have jurisdiction. Nothing in this clause shall limit the right of the Company to undertake proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction, nor shall the undertaking of proceedings in any one or more jurisdictions preclude the undertaking of proceedings in any other jurisdictions, whether concurrently or not, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction.
If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
The Company reserves the right to assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. You may not assign any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- No waiver by the Company of any term or condition or breach of any term or condition of this Agreement shall in any way be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of such term or condition or of any breach of any other provision of this Agreement, and any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall create or confer any rights or other benefits in favor of any third parties not party to this Agreement.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, agency, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or joint venture between you and PlayVIG.
- Your Comments and Concerns.
All notices of copyright infringement claims, or any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to: email@example.com
Date of last revision: