- When you register, we will ask for your email address.
- When you redeem coins for merchandise in the PlayVIG Store, you will be asked for your full name, street address, and your phone number only if it’s required for shipping.
- If you redeem more than $600 in the PlayVIG Store over the course of a calendar year, you are required by US law to complete a Form W-9, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification.
- As you play games, we record information about your gameplay, including what game(s) you played and how you did.
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer contests, promotions and surveys.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- We use regular malware scanning.
- Your personal information is stored on secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep your information confidential. All sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you play games, place an order or any time you enter, submit or access information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that allows us to recognize your browser and capture and store certain information.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings.
In addition, our website uses third party cookies from Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. This gives us insight into behavioural information relating to visitor age, gender and interests on an anonymous and aggregate level. This will help us to understand browsing behavior to give you a better experience whilst visiting our site. Using the Ad Settings, you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
We never sell, lease, swap or otherwise provide any of your Personally Identifiable Information to any third party, ever. The only exception is if we are compelled to do so by a court of competent jurisdiction.
Players on PlayVIG must be at least 13 years of age. We do not collect any PII from anyone younger than 13.
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
To comply with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- we will notify you via email within 1 business day.
- we will notify all affected players via a message on the web site within 1 business day.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them and spells out tough penalties for violations.
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Send confirmation emails to you regarding items you have ordered from the PlayVIG Store.
- Send information about upcoming events on PlayVIG.
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow you to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email to unsubscribe
- We will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
1645 Village Center Circle, Suite 295
Las Vegas, NV 89134